Our website now has something vaguely approximating a layout. I have got the most basic of designs up, so the place doesn’t look like a parking page. Once NaNoWriMo is over, I have a few other short term goals to implement.
- A category system for submissions
- News and Submissions RSS feeds
- A mailing list
- Links page
- Open Source art tools page
In the long term, I have some more things planned.
- Tags and reviews for submissions
- Contributor bios
- Project Gutenberg front-end
- Embedding the latest blog post on the front page.
So please, stop by, let me know what you think of the new layout, and what you might like to see in a place like this. You can leave a comment here, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by ScribeFire.